CREATE YOUR FIRST EMAIL CAMPAIGN
What is an “Email Campaign”?
An Email Campaign is a one time email that you send manually to a specific segment of your contacts.
How to create an Email Campaign
If you want to send one/time special offers to a user segment, inform your users about product updates, and so forth, Email Campaigns are really useful.
How to create an email campaign
Creating an Email Campaign is really easy. Please note that in order to create an Email Campaign, you must have previously created a segment.
To create an Email Campaign, just follow these steps:
- Go to Messages in the top navigation bar on the page for your Convertloop App and select the Email Campaign option.
- Click on the red New Campaign to Segment button at the top right.
- Name your new email campaign.
- Fill out out all the fields for your Campaign.
- Save it as a draft by clicking on the Finish Later button, or send it by clicking on the red Send Campaign! button at the bottom of your screen.
Let’s see the following example where we create a new Email Campaign:
Create your first Manual Campaign
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Get in touch, we're always happy to help. Email us at: [email protected]